Through the Read & Raise Book Club, teens and adults (ages 15+) use their love of reading to help families with sick children in our community. Want to continue bringing comfort, hope and love to these families beyond your chosen reading month? Join our exclusive Read & Raise Sustainer Society!
Members of the Read & Raise Sustainer Society:
- Make a recurring monthly donation of any size to support children and families year-round
- Solicit family and friends for donations to support their Read & Raise efforts during one designated reading month each year (This will be the month you originally selected when you joined the Read & Raise Book Club. If you wish to change your reading month, please contact us.)
- Receive monthly book club recommendations and updates from RMHC-CR via email
- Enjoy discounts on monthly book club recommendations at any of our partner book sellers
- Are recognized by name throughout the year on a special display at the Albany Ronald McDonald House
Please use the form below to set up your monthly donation and join the Read & Raise Sustainer Society today. Thank you for your generous support!
For more information, or to change or cancel your monthly donation, please contact Nancy Damato, Read for RMHC-CR Coordinator, at (518) 438-2655.