Organize a Fundraiser
Do something you love to support RMHC of the Capital Region
Groups of all sizes — including businesses big and small — get creative to raise funds for RMHC. Successful third-party fundraisers have included everything from neighborhood bake sales to corporate golf tournaments.
Start a fundraiser today to help RMHC of the Capital Region support the health and well-being of children and families. Here are a few ideas to get your fundraising plans going:
- Set up a bake sale, lemonade stand or ice cream social, offering something sweet in exchange for donations
- Charge a small fee for a dress-down, crazy hat or other themed attire day at your workplace or school
- Collect loose change at home or at your place of business
- If you have a product to sell, donate a fixed amount for every item purchased or give a percentage of your overall proceeds
- Host a contest or tournament (bowling, golf, softball, etc.) where some or all of the entry fee is donated
- Auction off anything from artwork to professional services
- Hold a garage or yard sale and donate a portion of the profits
- Organize a walk, run, dance marathon, or other event to get people moving while they raise money
Do you have a great idea to raise funds? Please let us know about your plans by completing our Third-Party Fundraising Agreement.
Return your completed form via email, or mail it to RMHC of the Capital Region, 139 S. Lake Avenue, Albany, NY 12208.