Organize a Fundraiser
Do something you love to support RMHC of the Capital Region
Groups of all sizes — including businesses big and small — get creative to raise funds for RMHC. Successful third-party fundraisers have included everything from neighborhood bake sales to corporate golf tournaments.
Start a fundraiser today to help RMHC of the Capital Region support the health and well-being of children and families. Here are a few ideas to get your fundraising plans going:
- Set up a bake sale, lemonade stand or ice cream social, offering something sweet in exchange for donations
- Charge a small fee for a dress-down, crazy hat or other themed attire day at your workplace or school
- Collect loose change at home or at your place of business
- If you have a product to sell, donate a fixed amount for every item purchased or give a percentage of your overall proceeds
- Host a contest or tournament (bowling, golf, softball, etc.) where some or all of the entry fee is donated
- Auction off anything from artwork to professional services
- Hold a garage or yard sale and donate a portion of the profits
- Organize a walk, run, dance marathon, or other event to get people moving while they raise money
Do you have a great idea to raise funds? Please let us know about your plans by completing our Third-Party Fundraising Agreement.
Return your completed form via email, or mail it to RMHC of the Capital Region, 139 S. Lake Avenue, Albany, NY 12208.
Questions? Contact Christine Dollard, Events Coordinator, at (518) 438-2655. Thank you for your interest in supporting RMHC of the Capital Region!